Thursday, August 20, 2009

August happenings





We have been busy this month taking a trip to Rochester MN for a medical conference, participating in the county fair for 4-H and then camping with our family. In the pictures above Emma is showing our dog, Maddie, for obedience and her cat, Tiger, for show. Below are the kids with their cousins. Emma and Niah were wearing their new cowgirl boots they have been so excited to get.
On the adoption front, we are preparing for our trip to Ethiopia. I am past my nervousness of traveling half way around the world and am now getting down to business packing and preparing to meet my new son. I'm not quite sure how to do that last point, but I am praying that God prepares us all for the meeting. My butterflies remind me of how I felt the night before my wedding. I realize this will be a huge life changing event for us all. I am excited to get on with the show!

1 comment:

  1. Wow so many exciting events you have been up to. I am happy that everything is working out with your adoption. Take care!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete