Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Friends


Our good friends, Dave and Michele, gave us this coffee for Valentine's Day. They said they saw it at the store and couldn't pass it up. We were very touched by their thoughtfulness. It is amazing the emotions that anything with Ethiopia attached to it elicit for us. It is as though drinking this coffee brings us one step closer to holding our little boy. It is wonderful to have friends who we can share this experience with. As a side note, the flowers in the background were a surprise from my friend Tiffany. They were delivered on Valentine's Day. So beautiful! This post goes out to all of our wonderful friends who have been so supportive with our adoption. We love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. The coffee looks so wonderful. I don't know what I would do in the morning without my coffee. The flowers also look so beautiful. I'm sure they are so nice to see on these cold winter days. I'm so looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete