Friday, May 22, 2009

May Celebrations!



I went to Las Vegas with my Mom (on the right) and my best friend and her mom for Mother's day. It was nice to get away, relax and catch up with great people.

While in the airport on the way home, we got to watch part of the filming of a new movie called Up in the Air. We were excited when George Clooney came out. I got some great shots. A trip to remember!



When I came home from Vegas, we celebrated my daughter Emma's ninth birthday. She wanted to have a sleepover with a few friends and go to Ginza. The girls had a wonderful time and everyone tried new foods.
We have been on the wait list for three weeks and four days, but whose counting? I am so excited about all the court dates this week and all those who are traveling. Know that you are all on in our prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment