Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Neighbor Referral!

We are so excited to announce that our friends down the street just received a referral for an 11 month old boy from Ethiopia. Now "A" will have a friend near his age from his birth country! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I love how people post about their nesting experience while waiting for a court date. We have something similar going on around here. It mostly involves silly ways to pass the time. Here is a photo from the other night when Brad helped me color my hair. Yes, I do color my hair everyone! I'm trying to convince Brad to color his for fun. I have never seen Brad with this much hair!


2 comments:

  1. awesome news on the neighbor! gotta tell ya, I'm a little jealous! so cool that the trend is still going strong.

    LOVE THE HAIR, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for good news for you today:)

    ReplyDelete